Chad-2-the-Wick

Loving my life and everything in it. Looking forward to the future but looking behind in my past for a laugh. Yes I am Chadwick.

My Music


Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blogger Mc. Blogpants

Well I'm changing the direction of this blog (one that more than suits my current situation [moving]). Now I could sit here all day and spit of MiSSiSSiPPi jokes but I won't.

Most of you guys wouldn't believe this, but for the first time in ever (like literally ever) my mom cooked deer meat YES DEER MEAT. Shes never cooked it before due to some crisis that happened in her past but I think it's because of this stupid Bambi.

But since we've been here we've hit the mother load of dear. So everything that consists of meat=deer. It's so bad we've got those conservatists people crawling down our throats! But that's a story another day...

If you haven't noticed this "blog" isn't "made" for that "Serious oh I miss you guys" genere. Sure I miss you guys but I don't want you weeping over your keyboards for me :). So I have conducted a strategy that just might work....I'll make you laugh! Which just happens to be (since 1989) the opposite of crying!

It's like an epic save, a turnaround, or when Bambi's mom gets shot but Bambi finds his dad (stupid Bambi's dad)

Anyways I'm done for now, ttyl (for you none texting folks, talk-to-you-later. See ttyl, talk-to-you-later...I'm leaving)

2 comments:

Tony Harman said...

I love you son!
Dad

Grace said...

Sutpid Bambi. HA! Try to break thatr to Mary!