Chad-2-the-Wick

Loving my life and everything in it. Looking forward to the future but looking behind in my past for a laugh. Yes I am Chadwick.

My Music


Thursday, September 11, 2008

Theological Theology

So I was recently held against my will (and am still) in terms of Blogging. Apparently I don't blog "enough" or something like that. So my mom got out her *g*u*n(you know..the one she uses to kill the deer with) and held me at *g*u*n point an told me to blog.

But what to blog about? I wonder. What could I possible blog about when I have nothing on my mind (except dinner...ah...dinner). So I'm stuck at a crossroad. Don't obey my mom and get shot and miss dinner, or blog about nothing, shoot myself from boredom and miss dinner still.

It seems that anyway you look at it, I'm missing dinner. So might as well blog.. I guess.

I recently put up a video on youtube that has gotten some great responses. If you haven't noticed my blog URL (for you not so Tech Savey people that stands for U R Lame..lol) is chadwickmachinima.blogspot.com. No that's a big word. What does it mean? Well I guess I'll explain. (Since I have nothing better to do but enjoy my last dinnerless day on this planet).

Machinima can be broken down into TWO (2) sepperate words (WORDS) Machine and Cinema. If I need to explain either or go to this site. The combination of the two words equals Machinima. Some people prefer it be called Machinema, but those guys are missing a few screws (if you now what I mean). To make machinima is to film Animation in a Real-Time, 3D engine (more than likely you're talking about video games).

Long story short these are the kind of videos I make. Nerdy maybe, fun, yes.

I tell you this to explain to you that most of my free time is spent making these videos. So that's why I don't exactly blog on this blog a lot. If you are interested in seeing these videos you can visit the following sites.

http://sergeantfilms.darkbb.com
htpp://sergeatfilms.blogspot.com
htpp://youtube.com/sergeantfilms

Oh, and I'm running for president. More info on this to come later.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

YOUR A FREAKIN DORK!!!! LOL

Did you know you will be running agianst Walter. And Jef-fa-fa!!! ( DUNham .com!!! lollolololololol hahahaha)

Hope Foley said...

so, the question is..... did you miss dinner?