Chad-2-the-Wick

Loving my life and everything in it. Looking forward to the future but looking behind in my past for a laugh. Yes I am Chadwick.

My Music


Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Big Orange

So, I'm in Atlanta doing some stuff like writing and things like that, and I forgot about you, my fans! So I decdied to blog another epic yet easy to read and funny but total realisitc that is not at over the top.

The first thing I find out when I came back to this cornerstone of my life (I used to live here), is that all the gass is gone...what? I didn't know a concept exsisted. But aparently I'm wrong....which doesn't happen at all [cough]. So I had to come up with someone to blam and this is what I came up with. No I don't know how I did, but...I did. And if that explaination doesn't work here you go, just role with it okay. With this in mind we need to realize that over consuming of the gas here can cause a serious problem. Therefore the people here started giving out rations, which turn out NOT to be those uncomfortable skin conditions...but this plan doesn't work for people with gas guzzlers.

Our family just so happens to be one of those gas guzzlers. Go figure. So all day we've been running (or driving) around trying to find gas. And during this experience I saw a driving side of my mom I havent seen in a while, it's one of those things that only Atlanta traffic can do to a person, here it is.

All in all though it;s been okay. While I've been here though I tried campainging...and well...we'll just say this happened.
I blame the person who went before me, yeah it was their fault.

I'm also opening a new segment meant for this blog. It's called caption. It works like this, I give a picture and you give a caption in the comments. You win NOTHING but a pat on the back. Here's the picture.



That all folks
-Chadwick

P.S Click the links and the blog is 10x more funny, I promise

1 comment:

Hope Foley said...

I know where to "go" if I feel the need to "run".