Chad-2-the-Wick

Loving my life and everything in it. Looking forward to the future but looking behind in my past for a laugh. Yes I am Chadwick.

My Music


Saturday, September 13, 2008

Oh MY Stars In Heaven!!!!!!1!!!!

Wow, I finally blogged about something on my own terms....

And guess what? I still have nothing to blog about. But since I make some of you guys laugh I'll try something....here we go, give me a few minutes....
[Leaves to go to Photoshop]

[Comes back from Photoshop]
Alright, so me and my campaign advisor (remember I'm running for president now) and he said that this poster should increase the amount of votes I get buy AT LEAST 11% he said that if he threw some round house kicks in I'm sure it would go up to 100%

But here's the poster.



Tell me what you think...I think I look too white, but I was told it makes me look more attractive. But obviously I'm not that white, so they gave me a special makeup called "Arsenic".....don't what it means...hey I'll go find out.

[Leaves to go to Dictionary.com]
[Comes Back]
I hate politics.

I have also developed my foreign peoples policy. Which I call, the C.L.O.S.E.D. I don't at this point have any more news for you about. But I will explain in more details about C.L.O.S.E.D.
Here is the poster which I have developed for this policy.

This policy is awesome. That's all I have to say.

Until later cya peps.

P.S In no way am I being racist, what I said was strictly for fun. Please I love foreign peoples.
-Chadwick

3 comments:

Hope Foley said...

I like your c.l.o.s.e.d. policy! But I think I would change the "leaf" to something else. How about a big pitch fork! Maybe that is too foreign a concept :) LOL
Hope

Anonymous said...

Chadwick!!! You are so silly!!! =P Sure do miss ya'll around here!
~Deanna

Natalie said...

Yeah he really likes Brazil! (AHHHH)